[Spridgets] British Car Parts in PA

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Mar 13 04:31:25 MST 2008

I just got this from the AutoJumble list on Autox. Might be of interest to
someone...
David
Antique British Cars,Parts, Cars, Memorabilia Hot Air Balloons For
Sale March 15th, 2008
10 AM to 3 PM
Ragge & Willow
First and Lincoln Street P.O. Box 370Bovard, Pennsylvania 15619

 We would like to invite you to an open house to view a liquidation of
antique
British cars, a parts department full of items for antique cars,
automotive memorabilia, hot air balloons, and other antiques.

John Addison had the Pit Stop foreign car repair service for nearly 30 years
in Greensburg , PA 15601 John also maintained Ragge and Willow, a hot air
balloon business, doing both private flights and corporate advertising.In
the last 10 years he moved the business to Bovard , PA , just outside
Greensburg . John passed away in late 2007, and his estate is being
evaluated for future sale
 in large lots. We would like to generate some interest in the cars and
parts, and that is the purpose for this email. We would like to have an open
house in March 2008, at which time you can view all of the contents of the
warehouse and take photographs. We will then begin accepting bids for the
items. If you would like to be included, you can call or email for the time
and date of the
 open house. Thank you for your attention.
Chris Giron