[Spridgets] Castellated Nuts sizes needed.....

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Thu Mar 6 12:26:23 MST 2008

I had to replace the sheared nut in the front lever shock, so I had to remove
the FR wheel to get at the lever shock...
That's when I saw that the DPO had used Nyloc nuts instead of castellated
nuts on the upper fulcrum pin and also the nut that goes on the top of the
trunnion...

Can anybody tell me what sizes they are???
I'd like to put the correct nuts on...
Or can I trust the Nyloc's not to come undone??

TIA

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA