[Spridgets] Kate

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Sun Mar 2 17:57:19 MST 2008

I just heard from Kate and she is doing well.

She is interested in getting back on the list but I have already
forgotten how so if someone will send me that information I will pass
it on to Kate.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition