[Spridgets] Kate

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 11:42:30 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/2/2008 11:00:08 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
spridgets-request at autox.team.net writes:

I  wondered about her as well, David.  Last heard from about 4 years  ago...

I'm on the digest so maybe Kate has responded by now.  If she's off  the
Spridget list, she must still be on the 9issa.  I communicated with her  only a
couple of weeks ago.  Gary passed away a while  back and she  says she's getting
along OK.

Her son and his family live in Las Cruces, so I hope to see her at the Brit
car show in April.  We met there a couple of  years ago.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching  for experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging  to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven of the Haynes  shop manual.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)