[Spridgets] Horns....now Kate Bales

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 10:16:40 MST 2008

Your right, Bud. One and the same person. I found an old listing for she and
her husband Gary on the MG Lister's Help List:

 http://www.lonestarwebs.com/MGhelp.html

They lived in Oregon before moving to Nevada!  Wow is my memory rotten!

Cheers!!
Jim

On 3/2/08, Bud Osbourne <abcoz at hky.com> wrote:

> That's the one I remember, and, I suspect, the one David has in mind.
> She seemed like a very intelligent, educated, strong-willed woman, and
> very likable.  Her posts were never frivolous in nature, and always
> added something worthwhile to the discussion.
> She seemed to be pretty much self-sufficient, as I recall, and had a
> family (including horses, dogs & cats) living with her.  As Ron says; I
> sure hope she's O.K.  I do recall her mentioning that she was moving
> from Oregon (?) to Nevada, but she didn't say why.  I also seem to
> remember reading many of her posts from after her move to Nevada.
> BTW.  I'm very familiar with Leader Dogs (I've been a Lion for20+
> years), but I confess my ignorance of the term "aide dog".  Would
> someone please enlighten me?  Thanks.
> Bud Osbourne

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>