[Spridgets] Clutch hydraulic line

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 10:53:36 MDT 2008

The hydraulic hose arrived today (including the hose that went for
shortening and came back the same length) so I hooked it all up to the slave on  the
nose of the box and bled it.  Really easy to bleed and everything  worked just
fine with 3/16 rigid pipe rather than a 1/4 rigid pipe.

I've also got the engine back in the car now and will test the clutch again
before fitting everything and getting it running.

Regards

W E S L A K E 1330