[Spridgets] First Post to Spridgets (Restoring 76 Midget)

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 15:18:35 MDT 2008

I disagree on the Haynes--they actually have pretty good breakdowns, pictures, and schematics covering most aspects of Spridget work.  When I got my first Sprite, I used the Haynes (almost) exclusively to rebuild the engine--something I had never done before.  But it is excellent to have a reference library of more than just one source--one will have stuff the other doesn't.

--David C.
WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?

From: David Booker <tncarnut1 at yahoo.com>