[Spridgets] Are your tires safe - Video

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 15:13:00 MDT 2008

Thanks for asking -

  No one was hurt - i was going slow on a side road when the tread came off. I went back to the dealer one week later. He was having a problem with replacing them. We looked at most of the stock and they all were made in 03 & 04 except the new style sport car tires. i finally got him to have a set shipped from the warehouse after they checked the date codes. Got a set from 07 now. King of scary - i only got a week and they looked new - even had the little rubber hairs. They were on a 3/4 ton truck so i always buy the best tires. This is the first time i have had a tire fail that i just bought new.

  Vigil

tinydog at snet.net wrote:
  tinydog sez:
Hope neither of you got hurt.
-------------- Original message from : --------------
had to fight with the tire dealer to take them back off. The date code said they
were 5 years old. They looked like any other new tire.
You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive