[Spridgets] No joy in Mudville...

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Jun 22 05:45:21 MDT 2008

Jim,

I have to agree with Buster. YOu worked hard on LOTO, take the car,
let the team fix it for you.

Larry

On Jun 22, 2008, at 2:15 AM, B- Evans wrote:

> Jim Johnson wrote:  "Not much use in towing the damned thing to LotO
> now. I
> won't have any time to change out those parts even if I had
> eplacements.
> Guess that's it for my bringing my Spridget. Just a run of real bad
> luck I
> guess."
>

> Jim, after you have poured your heart and soul into making this
> dream a
> reality, it would be *criminal* for you not to bring your car to
> LotO and
> let those in your debt fix the problem while you manage the show.
> I am
> quite sure folks would bring along any parts they remotely believed
> you
> might need!   That, after all, is what friends and this peculiar
> fraternity
> are all about.  Ask me.  I know!
>

> Buster

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Declare your Independence, Bring your MG to MG 2008
Valley Forge, PA June 26-29, 2008
http://mg2008.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a
parked car.