[Spridgets] Off we go

Kate kgb at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 21 11:57:33 MDT 2008

I wish I knew someone with an empty trailer who was going through my area.
I'd load Madge and send her with some spending money and let you guys
restore her to her original glory - minus the orange paint.

Oh well, I'll be happy just to get her hydraulics straightened out so I can
drive her this summer.  I think I am going to try my hand at painting next
summer and see what happens.  I can always take her to a body shop if I mess
up too badly.

I envy all of you who are able to go.  I know a great time will be had by
all.

Kate