[Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs. Brass

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 18 21:11:51 MDT 2008

"They" is one retired fellow working out of his house in Quincy.  His
garage is a combination machine/shop warehouse office.  I stopped by one
year during the family vacation.  Nice guy, thanked him for the beautiful
work he did on my bugeye MC parked in his driveway.  He was happy to see
his work on the road.  No problems since he did it.  I wouldn't go to
anyone else.

Glen Byrns