[Spridgets] @#$%^%^#&^

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 18 13:10:49 MDT 2008

Thanks Hal,
I appreciate the offer.  I actually noticed the hose on Sunday when I showed
the engine to the guy that sold me the bugeye.  I went online and ordered 2
of them from MM knowing they would be here today. (Sorry PP, MM is one day
UPS ground away from me!)  I'll have a spare in the car for the next
spridget in need.

Glen