[Spridgets] Warning-Warning-Warning

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Jun 17 16:54:33 MDT 2008

<<I order SAAB parts from eEuro parts, they offered 2 different trans linkages, Factory and another brand, 50% difference in price.  eEuro stands behind their bits so when the cheap on didn't cut it they sent a Factory brand part.>>

Well Lester, IMHO buying the 50% off stuff is no different than going to Vegas and pulling a handle!!!  I know you folks consider you "time" is "free" because you are either retired or "it's just my hobby"!!!

BUT, for VALUING you car for Insurance one MUST keep track of your time.  Doing the 50% off deal is just a TOTAL WASTE of your time.

Flame suit on<G>!!