[Spridgets] Warning-Warning-Warning

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 13:39:16 MDT 2008

AS I see it I am being offered two products that claim to do the same
thing and one is cheaper.  Why *NOT* but the cheaper one? Most of the
time the cheaper product works as advertised with no drawbacks but if
not it's a real PITA.

I order SAAB parts from eEuro parts, they offered 2 different trans
linkages, Factory and another brand, 50% difference in price.  eEuro
stands behind their bits so when the cheap on didn't cut it they sent
a Factory brand part.  When I take the cheap one off I'll do some
measuring on it to see what's different but it may be something like
metal temper which can't be judged well by me.

Lester

Oh yeah, congrats on the Guitar man, that was just a little good
natured ribbing..