[Spridgets] Engine pull

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sun Jun 15 13:15:19 MDT 2008

> 3/8th drive works for me and always has. Thought it was what we were
> supose
> to use. shrug.

3/8th works if nothing is stuck. When you have one that does not want to
budge, it simply laughs at the 3/8th. I also use Brad's concept. I bought a
cheap 1/2" extension, the shortest one they had, took it over to the grinder
and tapered the end until it was a perfect snug fit in the plug. Pop it onto
the impact wrench and it gets those bad boys right out for me. I generally
use it with a ratchet to put the plugs back in so as not to get them so
tight I need to escalate everything up another notch to get them out next
time.
David Lieb