[Spridgets] LotO meet show questions..

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:02:07 MDT 2008

Okay, apparently some explanation is required here.  The car show is judging
by your peers.  Everyone will have a ballot and you select the car you like
best in each category (see the trophies list on the website) for whatever
reason you like it. Maybe you have a thing for oil leaks - then you use that
as your criteria!!  (In which case I win!!).  Whatever.  None of the
organizers wanted to micro-manage car judging criteria so there are no pros
or cons for what your car should or should not have on it. It's just 4 hours
of tire kicking and lying under the trees in the state park. Enjoy.  Don't
stress.  Sorry Peter...  No class for Minis....   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On 6/11/08, Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:

> Ok but I buy the first round.  We found at one of the SAAB
> conventions the the bar was willing to open early if we only asked.
> Of course that was the year that temp records were set on all of the
> days of the convention so that NOTHING happened outside until dark
> and by then we didn't care what happened..
>

> Lester
>

> On Jun 11, 2008, at 9:06 AM, Peter C wrote:
>
> > At 08:48 AM 6/11/2008, Lester wrote:
> >> Maybe I should put my question this way:
> >>
> >> Is there any reason for a car with a 5sp tranny, an Aussie boot
> >> badge, carpet, Judson, and Moss air ducting to enter the show or is
> >> it just a waste of the judges time?
> >>
> >> Would it be better to sit back and sleep or something ??
> >>
> >> Lester
> > ======================
> > Lester,
> >         I'm bringing my car. It is a 1964 with a 1380, hardtop
> > permanently attached, un-original seats, wood dash, small wheels,
> > tube shocks, and front wheel drive!
> >

> >         I'll join you in the bar......
> >

> > Peter C.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>