[Spridgets] LotO meet show questions..

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 08:45:01 MDT 2008

Ok but I buy the first round.  We found at one of the SAAB
conventions the the bar was willing to open early if we only asked.
Of course that was the year that temp records were set on all of the
days of the convention so that NOTHING happened outside until dark
and by then we didn't care what happened..

Lester