[Spridgets] New Problem

Brent Wolf wolf.brent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 21:42:44 MDT 2008

Quite a fews years back, I had the same thing happen with my 66 mustang.  I
went through three sets of plugs (Champion) before I said enough and put in
a different brand (Don't remember which).  But upon further investigation
with my parts supplier at the time, the plugs were part of a batch of Bad
Champion plugs.  Champion new about them and was recalling them. These just
happen to still be on the shelf.