[Spridgets] Travels of the Holy Sprite

B- Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 14:02:46 MDT 2008

May I suggest that a narrative of the Holy Sprite's travels be kept on each
leg of the trip, and photographs taken at each handover.  Whatever possible
can then be passed on at the exchanges to provide an on-going record to show
any curious law enforcement officer along the way.  Barring that, perhaps
they could be posted and handed over at the following exchange.   In any
event, it would be helpful to post these narratives (and if possible,
photos) as the Holy Sprite makes it way across country.

Frank, could you provide me with a narrative of the need and how the project
all came about?  And perhaps Glen could give some background on the shell's
history.

I believe this would make an incredible news story, and I will pass it all
on to Matt Wright and Theo Gillam at Practical Classics.

Buster