[Spridgets] Tentative departure Holy Sprite

Kate kgb at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 28 22:52:19 MDT 2008

I should find out tomorrow when my surgery will be scheduled.  If I am not
at home, my place is very easy to find and I will send you directions.
There is a brand new mattress and clean sheets in the motor home.  Cold beer
and assorted sodas are always available in the garage fridge.  Grab
something out of the freezer (I recommend the pork chops. They are
especially tender.) and tell Charlie next door that he needs to BBQ.  Take
out enough for Charlie and his brother as well as your party and he will be
delighted to show off his cooking skills and talk your ears off bragging
about the MGA he used to own.

Kate