[Spridgets] Tentative departure Holy Sprite

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Mon Jul 28 22:32:34 MDT 2008

Hello Folks,

First Bud and Glen let me know if I have incorrectly understood the
dates that you can be ready.

As of now the tentative start date for me to leave is Aug 6 - - this
is subject to change depending if  the contractor working in my back
yard finishes on schedule.

Below are the current links, estimated round trip mileages, persons
that have stepped forward to make this happen.  As you will notice
there are several long links.  If anyone can help reduce these or if
you can provide a place to spend a night it would really be
appreciated.   I am currently doing most of the west only because
there were gaps between the folks who are willing to help in this
section.

Round Trip
Distance	From				To					Name
152			Fallbrook, CA		Anaheim, CA		Bob Kitterer - - Pick up trailer at
Busters
846			Anaheim, CA 		Davis, CA			Bob Kitterer - - Pick up car at Glens
870			Davis, CA			Elko, NV				Bob Kitterer - - I hope Kate is at home
1020		Elko, NV				Grand Junction, CO	Bob Kitterer
504			Grand Junction, CO	Denver, CO			Mark Haynes
1274		Denver, CO			Des Moines, IA		Jim Johnson
1126		Des Moines, IA		Toledo OH			David Lieb
462			Toledo OH			Pittsburgh, PA		Bud Osbourn
424			Pittsburgh, PA		Harrisburg, PA		Charley Braum
342			Harrisburg, PA		Toms River, NJ		Kevin Valentine

No I will not be doing round trips on each section but I do have to
get back at some point :-)

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition