[Spridgets] Ramps (now) Rhino ramps and safety

Red Midget redmidget72 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 11:05:06 MDT 2008

Hi all,
I have some of the Rhino Ramps and use them with small cars and flyweight
pickups.  For a small car they are fine.  But a word or two of caution.  They
can and will colapse with a heavier vehicle.  My Dad had a C-20 conversion van
that smashed one, and I have personaly driven a Honda Civic over the stops!
When ever working under a vehicle ALWAYS use sturdy jack stands!  A set of
good jack stands can be purchased for about $20.  Please use eye protection as
well.