[Spridgets] Ramps LBC related...

Jim Hammack hammack at gotslack.org
Sat Jul 26 09:47:32 MDT 2008

I have a pair of these that I use with my mini.  There's a dip to hold
you in place, they're lightweight and won't rust.  The slope is gentle
enough to get a spridget or mini up the ramp without the front end of
the car hitting the ramp on the way up.  These may be the "low profile"
version, though.