[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Road Trip Connections

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Jul 24 09:20:46 MDT 2008

Since it will be on a trailer and all, I will be able to move it at least
partway through the Midwest. I am in the Chicago area, so if it is too far
south, it might not make sense. If it is coming across I80, I could pick it
up most anywhere in Iowa and haul it across to some place in Indiana or
Ohio. My time is fairly flexible, so a day or two of notice should suffice.

I would like to ask people to take some pictures en route to document the
progress. Should make for a good page in the calendar.
David Lieb
1972 1960 1974 1973