[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Road Trip Connections

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Thu Jul 24 08:31:51 MDT 2008

I will be moving the trailer from SoCa to the Sacramento area as
early as this coming week.  I could do a first leg to either NV or AZ
which is sort of on the way back home or some one else can pick it up
at Glens.   I-80 to NV is the most direct eastern route and Jim
Johnson has offered to get it from Denver to Kansas City.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition