[Spridgets] Western Washington All British Field Meet

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 23 11:01:42 MDT 2008

Bill

Susan and I have attended this show sporadically over the last 12 or so
years.  When I first met Susan she had '80 MGB that we would take to the
Bellevue show and down to then SIR, now Pacific Raceway to watch the SOVREN
races.  She sold the MGB to her brother a few years ago, but we have picked
up the current Midget project and have been back to the show last year and
this year.  She had a midget before the MGB and always wanted another one.
So, how many here got into British cars because of their wives?

Haven't been to the other two yet but a trip up to the Vancouver show and
then on up the Sea to Sky Highway to Whistler might be fun in a Spridget.
They should have the road work for the Olympics done by then.

Rich Ball
'76 midget
Everett, Wa