[Spridgets] Western Washington All British Field Meet

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Tue Jul 22 16:57:53 MDT 2008

Hello Richard,

    I've been attending this show for about 5 year now.. its how i met
    Bill M. in the first place...

    All three AFBMs in the Pacific Northwest are worth attending but
    for different reasons...

    Vancouver BC has what has to be one of the nicest VENUES. Situated
    in a Botanical Garden, in late May, it is quite simply STUNNING..

    The Bellevue show has the second nicest setting.. i know its only
    a college parking lot, but there are trees and bushes (read
    SHADE). It is held in "high summer"... sometimes too hot, but
    still a lovely experience...

    and the PORTLAND show .. the worst venue of them all, after all
    its just a Field... little shade, nothing to look at but the cars
    themselves-- but it is (i hear) the biggest all british event this
    side of chicago... its soooo big they have to have the swap meet
    on a seperate day, and the swap meet itself takes up nearly as
    much space as did the show!...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  They talk of my drinking but never of my thirst.