[Spridgets] Webber 40 side draft - Question

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 17:57:47 MDT 2008

Group,

Any one out there running a Weber 40 side draft carb.
I would like to find out what you are using in the set up. I am hoping to find
some one with a street motor. I am putting the manifold and carb on a what is
thought to be a stock 1275cc motor. To many owners before him to know for
sure. But it does not sound like it has a cam and the head looks stock. I know
there are several variables when setting up a Weber. I just need some setting
for reference points. needles, jets and any thing else you feel would put me
in the right direction.

Thanks again,

Vigil
So Cal