[Spridgets] NYC LBC?

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 21:56:10 MDT 2008

Just got back from the annual family trip to NYC. Was commenting to my kidss this morning on our walk back (with "regular" coffee in hand!) from the bagel store how the only British cars we saw were of the Rolls/Bentley variety when we turn the corner from Lex onto 42nd Street, and a black rubber bumpered Midget goes by on the back of a flat bed! Anyone on the list???? It had "Midget" written in a fancy gold script on the front fenders, looked nice despite the potential pimpiness.

Ron