[Spridgets] Bugeye original paint

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 19:55:57 MDT 2008

No, What I said was:

"And I defintely do not believe Leyland could match 1958 bugeye OEW with
Jaguar 1970 OEW.   For one thing I suspect the paint chemistry changed by
that time."

What I mean is stoving enamels were probably gone by 1970 and they moved on
to acyrilics.
For this reason I think if you parked a 1970 OEW Jag next to a 1958 OEW
Bugeye they would not look
the same (assuming they both had original paint).

Buster, we each have a small patch of OEW original paint on our cars to look
at and compare to.
Have you considered the possibility that if I parked my car next to yours
right now
that they might just match up?

Also, I hope you did not paint over your original "virgin patch".  It is
still there..Right?