[Spridgets] We Made It!

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Wed Jul 2 09:55:45 MDT 2008

Brad and Trevor,
         You guys nailed it. Great bunch of people. I've been to a
few other meets where the Spridgets are the splinter group. Not at
LotO. Everyone got along great. Even let me park in the lot.  Nope,
the only snobbery I observed was justly aimed at JustEd and his taste
for Lite  <VBG>      Ed, ever see a sunrise?

Anyway, I'm still smiling. Let's do it again!

Peter C
====