[Spridgets] We Made It!

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:40:57 MDT 2008

Everyone getting along, actually made it BETTER than any of MY family
reunions.
I was just happy to get to crawl under a car, less than 2 hours after
arriving, and get to help out. I got to play nurse to Dr. Clarici...
Dr. Clarici "9/16 wrench"
Nurse Tequila "9/16 wrench"
Dr. Clarici "ratchet and socket to match"
Nurse Tequila "ratchet and socket"
It was a pleasure to be able to assist such greatness. My life list of
Spridget accomplishments has had the top three items checked off now....

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com> wrote:

> Hello Trevor,
>
>     couldn't agree more about the people thing...
>
>     for me it was more like one of my FAMILY RE-UNIONS than anything
>     else... everyone not only got along with everyone else, we all
>     genuinelly LIKED everyone we met. and there was that  bond of
>     complete trust. ..
>
>     Kinda renews ones faith in human nature...
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
>  '66 Sprite HAN8L49403