[Spridgets] Better Joke, Still no LBC but probably good enough to redeem the last joke.

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:50:40 MST 2008

God and Adam are hanging out before the fall.
Adam asks:  Why did you have to make Eve so soft?
God says: I made her that way so you would like her.
Adam asks:  Why did you have to make Eve so curvy?
God says: I made her that way so you would like her.
Adam asks:  Why did you have to make Eve so pretty?
God says: I made her that way so you would like her.
Adam asks:  Why did you have to make Eve so stupid?
God says: I made her that way so she would like you.