[Spridgets] Cowboy Joke * Read at your own risk * No LBC * Humor * Hit Delete * Hit "Add to Junk Email List" * Anti Texas * Etc. * Very Poor Taste

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:46:05 MST 2008

Two cowboys, one from Colorado, one from Texas, are riding fence line
(Checking the fences for you city folk)
They come upon a sheep with his head stuck in the fence.
The Colorado cowboy gets down off his horse and has his way with the
sheep. (Yuck, I know, but these are cowboys and I hear they do such
things)
He asks the Texas cowboy "You wanna get youself some of this?"
The Texas cowboy says "Sure!" and gets down off his horse and sticks
his head in the fence.

I guess you could change it up a little for LBC content:
"A Spridget driver and a Fiat driver are driving through the English
countryside............"