[Spridgets] Lucas 45DM4 distributor

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 16:51:52 MST 2008

Hi list,

It'll be Friday before I get to fault find the ignition problem on my  car.
However, I've managed to find a brand new pickup which arrived in the  post
while I was away in Scotland so I can fit my spare and still have a  spare!.

Even better I 'won' a Lucas 45DM4 distributor at something like #26 which
was a little more than I really wanted to pay but their scarce and I only have
1
 spare at present.  However, it arrived while I was away but guess what I
thought I was bidding on a used unit and it is NOS brand new in the box
(including the pick-up) so as soon as I have some money.............(yeah, or
even
if I don't I'll do it anyway) I'll be sending it off for re-curving and
drilling and tapping for a scew fit cap.

Regards

Daniel