[Spridgets] Bugeye windows

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Mon Jan 14 08:33:09 MST 2008

I have asked this before, but never gotten a convincing answer.

Why does no one put a MK2+ windscreen and doors with roll-up windows on a Bugeye Sprite?  One suggestion is that the doors would fit, but the windscreen bolts on differently.  That would seem to be a relatively straightforward reinforcement job, welding in new mounting points.  Is the shape of the A-pillar and shroud/dash very different?  It looks like they might be in pictures I have.

Any thoughts?

Michael Rowe
Long Island, NY