[Spridgets] BB King (no lbc)

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 14:49:51 MST 2008

> Buddy Guy
> Great show.  If you get a chance to see him, do it.

Ahhh, you're lucky - I've seen him when he didn't feel
like finishing songs, started over at will like an 8
year old girl taking a piano lesson, and was basically
so self absorbed I've sworn off seeing him again.
Great talent, but that really turned me off. I last
saw BB in 1998 or so, it was quite the opposite -
still great and the thrill definitely wasn't gone. I
don't get to see much these days, unfortunately.

Ron