[Spridgets] BB King (no lbc)

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 12:48:12 MST 2008

I've seen Taj Mahal and Keb Mo.

Every year my brothers and I go to the Chicago Auto Show and usually stop at
Buddy Guy's Legends club after the show.  The auto show starts the second
weekend in February and Buddy usually plays quite a bit at his club in
January, but not that much the rest of the year.  So, I haven't seen him play
at Legends, although, I did catch him with Jonny Lang last year in Green Bay.
Great show.  If you get a chance to see him, do it.

LAD