[Spridgets] OT cell phones, a little preachy

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Jan 12 23:13:21 MST 2008

Holy cow!  Glad you guys are mostly OK!!  I won't even go the tirade I
reserve for cell/drivers, having had 3 close calls ourselves.  I've
preached to my daughter and hopefully she is a smart user but some of
her friends are text-ing while they drive so she probably does too; I
hope not but I'm realistic.  I find myself looking at the driver of
on-coming cars and the orientation of the front wheels as well as
possible escape routes (After several near misses and a few hits one
gets paranoid).

All the best to the family and hoping there's no lingering effects.
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS
Burlington WI