[Spridgets] [SPAM] Re: [midgetsprite] Anyone care to host photos?

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Jan 10 07:05:14 MST 2008

Brad,

If youbre not happy with what you got, it wouldnbt be the first time in
the bbuy/sellb process that expectations were not properly set, whether it
be as the buyer or the seller.

My expectation is if you want it to look new, buy new. There are very few
processes that turn back time, and your carbs (donbt remember what year car
you have) have to be 30 to 50 years old. If your carbs were mine, I would say
they met my expectations. I know Billy Zoom had an issue with how his carbs
lookedb& so, youbre not alone. But, I think Curto has thousands of
satisfied customers over the years, so as I said, I think itbs a situation
where expectations were not properly set. Have you spoken with him?

WST