[Spridgets] No real difference in tires

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 07:53:24 MST 2008

Hi Larry,

Because there is more flexing of the side walls.
You get a larger flat bit on the bottom and more
rolling resistance.  One can counteract this by
increased tyre pressures, but the pressure needs
to go up quite a lot to compensate for the taller
side walls.

But it is all just a matter of degree and
compromise. And personal preference!

Guy