[Spridgets] bugeye windshield installation

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Thu Jan 3 22:02:41 MST 2008

One more thing Ed.  If you notice the underside of the windshield post,
you will see a void towards the inside of the car.  This is where you tuck
the ends of the windshield to body seal while you pull it tight as you are
mounting the windshield to the body.  This will keep the rubber seal tight
against the scuttle to seal properly.   There was an article in Austin
Healy Club USA magazine back in the late 90s that covers glass replacement
for a Bugeye.  Maybe someone has an index of technical articles to find
the issue it is in.  I probably have it somewhere, but I don't have time
to find it right now.  Email me if anyone is interested and I will look
for it in a day or two.
Mike MacLean

Ed Townley