[Spridgets] Was The finished 67, Now Tape Decks

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:46:58 MST 2008

Oh Yeah??!!  Oh Yeah??!!  Well....   Ummmmm....  *I* still have my Uher
15ips 16 track sound on sound tape machine, my Quad amplifier and tuner, my
Dynastatic speakers, my Akai reel to reel, my direct drive Dual turn table,
my 1960 homemade Ham 2 meter rig, my 1958 Fender Twin Reverb, AND an
original *working* Edison electric light bulb!!   So there!!   Nanny nanny
boo boo!!

Cheers!!
Jim