[Spridgets] Was The finished 67, Now Tape Decks

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Feb 28 08:48:08 MST 2008

Let me see...
I have a Webster model 80D wire recorder that will still play. I no longer
have the Majestic "entertainment center" that combined an AM radio, 78rpm
turntable, and wire recorder into a single platform! The turntable was the
takeup reel for the wire recorder!
An Akai reel-to-reel/cassette/8-track that works fine and will even FF an
8-track as well as playing r2r at 15ips. I have some tape reels that are
older than I am... early piracy at its finest ;-)
Several cassette decks.
A Pioneer direct-drive turntable and a Stanton direct-drive turntable with
analog AND USB outputs.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1960 RWA Bugeye