[Spridgets] Spridget tow bar

Brashear, Jack, N JNBrashear at garverengineers.com
Thu Feb 28 08:19:24 MST 2008

Hi All, I have what is probably the simplest tow bar possible for Mk2
and later chrome bumper Spridgets.  Just remove the bumper (two 3/4" hex
nuts) and put the tow bar in its place and replace the hex nuts.  Easy -
and I've been using this for about 35 years.  Oh yes, I've never had any
towing or turning problems.  I have a couple of photos if you're
interested.
Jack