[Spridgets] Trailer need for May/June

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Wed Feb 27 11:36:42 MST 2008

Speaking of towing and trailers I am in need of a trailer for use in
May and June to carry my Sprite.  I sold my trailer several years ago
and do not really want to buy another one just for this summers
trip.  So if any one in the SOCA area has a trailer they would be
willing to rent me for this time period for a trip to the east coast
and back please contact me off the list.

Thanks

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition