[Spridgets] How to fix

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Feb 24 20:09:18 MST 2008

Well I changed out the shock, no change.
Then I changed out the top trunnion and pin, no change
So I am changing out the lower A arm, and in removing the old A arm, if
you look real hard and stare real close at it, it may, have the
slightest tweak near the king pin on one side.
Did I say slight? But I got as far as getting the new arm in place and
the bushing in, I even kicked in the spring but tomorrow is another day
so I'll bolt it all up tomorrow and probably have the same issue.
If so, I take a port-o-power to the shock towers and pump and pump, and
pump until something bends.It's not bent now but it's gonna GET BENT!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ