[Spridgets] How to fix

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 11:19:39 MST 2008

Hi Frank,
I am wondering if the lower A- arm has been
re-bushed at some time, and done badly so the
bottom pin isn't where it should be. Have you
checked the distance between the bottom pin and
the inner fulcrum bushes?

Clonking from the rear damper could be slack in
the damper mounting bolts, allowing it to twist.
On mine, a ver small amount of movement there
caused a loud clunk which amplified through the
frame.

This seems very odd - you asking questions of the
list.  I thought after the number of Spridgets you
have owned you would have come across every
possible fault imaginable, and a few more besides!
How many is it now anyway?

Guy