[Spridgets] Words of warning

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Sat Feb 23 17:38:53 MST 2008

I feel for you Frank...
I have a no-name top. It *looks* very good BUT
The side extension which goes to the windshirl upright is 1.5" too short!
There are NO snaps or fasteners anywhere..
After leaving it on the car for nearly 3 months I can ALMOST get it to clip
on to the top of the windshield frame... but I'm scared to do this as I think it
is so tight that it will probably pull the aluminum frame off of the top of the
windshield!!

I'm thinking of having one of the local Hispanic community, who make
converatble tops for their low-riders, make me one from scratch..

On the other hand, Can anyone recommend a reputable place to get a
tonneau that will fit a '65 ??

--
Dave G.
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA