[Spridgets] Off Thread, but need mens advice.....GPS?

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 08:33:11 MST 2008

Hi Cathey!! I was just discussing this last Friday with a sales rep that has
a Magellan. With all the traveling that these outside sales reps do, the
general consensus was (as I was told) that Tom Tom is the worst. Then
Magellan, with Garmin getting the best overall recommendation. It would be
best to keep your original packaging for a few weeks, so if you have any
issues, you can return it.
FWIW, my brother and his wife came down to Galveston last year for a
vacation with us. His wife and Martha left the beach house, and headed to
town for beer (damn drunks, it WASN'T for me!! LOL) Their GPS lead them
right to a cemetery. I'll have to ask them Saturday what brand they have.
Get Leo to call me early next week, and I'll let ya know what it was.

Merry Christmas to you, Leo, and the beautiful Iris.

Brad

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 8:06 AM, cathey speichinger <cathe125 at suddenlink.net
> wrote:

> Just need different opinions and where better to post, with all our friends
> here :OP?
>
> I hear Tom Tom is the best GPS, but need different opinions to decide.
>
> Please send me the pros and conns of each different one that you have
> experiences with. Will appreciate it very much..
>
> Thanks, Cathey

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad